Important Note: UCLA has decided to transition all summer courses and programs, including SCIP, to remote learning only. For more information, visit our Updates and Alerts page.
Exceptionally high-achieving students attending a U.S. high school are invited to apply for UCLA's six-week Summer College Immersion Program, designed to provide a real-world introduction to an academic life at UCLA, the nation's #1 public university.
SCIP Participants will have the unique ability to:
- Create a custom UCLA experience by selecting 1-2 courses from a curated list of undergraduate courses and earn UCLA credit studying alongside UCLA students
- Enjoy exclusive access to workshops on research, college-level writing, and college admissions
- Attend special lectures and seminars by UCLA professors and scholars on topics ranging from STEM to the humanities
- Obtain critical tools for success through thoughtfully designed workshops on leadership skills, resilience, stress management, self-care, and more
- Build lifelong connections with SCIP peers and network with the UCLA community