Summer SessionS IS Remote for 2020
Guided by our need to protect the health and safety of our Bruin community against the ongoing threat of the COVID-19 pandemic, UCLA has decided to offer the entire Summer Sessions remotely including Summer Session C.*
We thank you for the patience you have shown since the April 1 decision to move Session A to remote teaching and learning, and very much appreciate your continued patience as we finalize updates and adjustments to UCLA’s remote format for the remainder of summer. We recognize that this decision has a great impact on all our community members--students, as well as faculty and staff. Please know that UCLA is committed to providing the best possible experience for our students and that intensive efforts are underway to ensure academic continuity and student success.
We are excited to offer hundreds of courses and programs fully remotely this summer to help you achieve your academic goals safely from where you are.* Rest assured that our dedicated staff stand ready to assist you with questions. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Based on the unique learning needs of some academic units, and with due consideration of the facts related to COVID-19, UCLA is exploring the option for certain programs to develop plans to safely administer traditional, in-person instruction for UCLA students on a limited basis. UCLA students should plan for remote instruction unless they receive information from their department stating otherwise.
SUMMER SESSIONs DATES
The following UCLA Summer Sessions courses and programs will be available remotely:
- Academic Courses
- 6-week (June 22 – July 31, August 3 – September 11)
- 8-week (June 22 – August 14)
- 9-week (June 22 – August 21)
- 10-week (June 22 – August 28)
- Summer Intensive Studies
- June 22 – July 10
- July 13-July 31
- August 3 – August 21
- Summer College Immersion Program
- June 21 – July 31
- College/Professional Summer Institutes
- Dates vary by program
- Precollege Summer Institutes
- Dates vary by program
UP-TO-DATE CAMPUS INFORMATION ON NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
UCLA is committed to providing a safe environment for its community including Summer Sessions students and is prepared to take necessary steps to that end. UCLA is closely monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and will continue to provide information on new developments through the following websites: