Registration for UCLA Summer Sessions requires a $350 registration fee. However, the registration fee may be deferred for students who meet all eligibility requirements for Summer Scholars Support, complete the Summer Scholars Support application prior to the deadline, AND meet one of the following qualifications:
- Current recipient of the State of California (CalFresh) or U.S. Public Assistance (including food stamps, cash, and/or medical assistance).
- Documentation Required: Copy of EBT Card and photo ID.
- Participant in the free and reduced lunch program.
- Documentation Required: Photo of lunch tickets or official letter from your high school.
- Family Annual Gross Income below $60,000.
- Documentation Required: Page 1 of parent/guardian(s) 1040 EZ.
Students can only defer their deposit for one program. Those applying for Deferred Deposit can indicate their intention to apply during the Summer Scholars Online Form and will receive a confirmation email with next steps to apply for Deferred Deposit upon successful submission of the Summer Scholars Support application.
Receiving Deferred Deposit does NOT indicate student will receive a Summer Scholarship. In the event you apply for a scholarship and are not granted one, you will have 24 business hours to pay the registration fee; otherwise, you will be dropped from your program